Sunday, March 19, 2017

Tangled Web is a great conclusion to the Men of Valor series

In Tangled Web (Men of Valor Book 3)the youngest McGregor brother, Finn is endeavoring to spend a quiet month at a cabin healing from past trauma and contemplating his next step in life.  With his six-year stint as an Army Ranger having ended he's hoping that communing with nature will help him sort through his jumbled thoughts.




Unbeknownst to him, his lovely neighbor and New York book editor, Dana Lewis, is spending time at her grandfather's inherited lakeside cabin also nursing wounds of her own from a recent ordeal. But someone seems intent on driving Dana from her property.
As Finn and Dana work together to uncover the perpetrator, they find themselves falling in love. Can they catch the person responsible for these incidents before it's too late?  


Tangled Web was a great conclusion to the Men of Valor series and I can honestly say I think that Finn was my favorite of the three impressive McGregor brothers. 
 I liked that Mac and Lance occasionally appeared in Tangled Web and that the reader was able to see how close the three brothers are and how important family was despite being separated by distance. In all of the series I've read by Ms. Hannon the importance of family is an essential thread in all her books.


Best-selling and award winning author Irene Hannon is considered "the queen of romantic inspirational suspense novels," has written more than 50 books, and is a seven-time finalist and three-time winner of the prestigious RITA award...I can see why she's been nominated and won several times. I believe her niche is in writing gripping, edge- of-your-seat, thrillers combined with endearing romance.

As a reader, I appreciate that her romances don't have any explicit love scenes, there's no language or overt violence...just riveting suspense that keeps you turning pages.

Men of Valor is my 3rd series (Private Justice and Guardians of Justice are the other 2 series)  I've read by Ms. Hannon and she's become one of my go-to authors whenever I'm in the mood for romance with a healthy dose of intrigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment