Sunday, September 30, 2018

A Powerful Story

See the source image


Stories have to power to move us and change us.
 Things I Never Told You (Thatcher Sisters series) is one of those stories that will stay with you long after you've closed the book. 

Author Beth K Vogt poignantly pens a tale of family, loss, restoration and redemption.

Ten years after Payton Tatcher's identical twin sister Pepper died in a tragic accident she is still trying to survive and cope with the loss. Her relationship with her parents and two older sisters is strained and she tries unsuccessfully to bury her feelings of grief in her work as a partner at a successful party planning business. 

This story was so raw and emotionally gripping, I found myself crying several times throughout. 
Ms. Vogt's talent as an author makes the family dynamics believable and authentic and I found myself rooting for them to find peace, closure and renew their broken relationships.  

I would rank Things I Never Told You as one of the best books I've read so far in 2018. 







No comments:

Post a Comment