Friday, January 7, 2022

Ringing in 2022 with 100th Post

Happy New Year BlondeClassic fans! This blog post will be a departure from my others. The first post in 2022! My blog is celebrating a major milestone - 100 posts! Even typing out the number 100 blows my mind. I'd never have guessed when I started my blog 7 years ago I'd still be blogging let alone reach 100 posts!

Let the thank you's start rolling in:

My parents and siblings for the encouragement with my writing. 

My best friend Jennifer Klotz. We are lifelong best friends. She is the person who helps me by spending countless hours editing my posts until they are just right. She also inspired the name for my blog (BlondeClassic) because I'm blonde and enjoy classic films and books. Thank you doesn't seem like enough. Your constant friendship, encouragement and support mean the world to me and I'm not sure I'd have gotten as far as I did without your unwavering support. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. 

To all the incredibly gifted Christian fiction writers whose influencer teams I'm privileged to be a part of. Thank you for entrusting your books to me to read and review. Even after all these years, it's still a tremendous honor and one I don't take lightly. 

Lastly, thank you to each and everyone one of you that takes the time to read my blogs and comment. It means the world to me. 

Here's to 2022 and the many fantastic books we get to read! 

Happy reading!

Emilee

2 comments: