Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Sweet Sixteen Book Bracket

 


With March Madness going on I thought it would be fun compile a Sweet Sixteen book bracket. My methods for choosing my top 16 are certainly not scientific by any means. Perusing my personal library I picked books that I had fond memories of reading and books that stayed with me long after I closed the book.

I know how I'd fill out my book bracket, but I'm interested to see how you, my readers, would fill out this book bracket. As you can see two authors, Karen Witemeyer and Sarah Sundin each got two books. I couldn't bring myself to just pick one of their books. Technically, it's probably not the correct way to do a book bracket, but I thought it would be fun to see how many of these books you have read too and how you would rank them! 

Voting can be done through my blog, Facebook or Instagram.

ELITE EIGHT:

  • If a book gets 15 or more votes, it’s advancing to the top 8.
  • If no books get 15 or more votes, then I’ll pick the next highest and advance that book to the #8 seat. These rules will apply to all the voting rounds.
  • You can vote from March 22nd- March 24th
  • On March 25th, I’ll reveal your top 8 picks.

FINAL FOUR: 

The 2nd round of voting for the top 4 only gets harder. How can you possibly choose, lol. 

  • You can vote from March 25th- March 26th
  • On March 28th, I’ll reveal your top 4 picks.

CHAMPIONSHIP

The 3rd round of voting for the top 2…voting gets a little more interesting and intense.

  • You can vote from March 29th- March 31st)
  • On April 1st, I’ll reveal your top 2 picks.

WINNER

The 4th round of voting for the #1 pick is a real nail biter…which book will it be?

  • You can vote from April 1st to April 3rd.
  • I’ll tally the votes and on April 4th and reveal what your top pick is.

I’m curious if my top pick will line with my readers. 

Let the games and reading begin. May the best book win! 

Voting is open March 22nd-24th for the final 8!
Have a blast & May the best book win!

Use this list to easily paste your votes for your elite eight down below in the comments. 

Short-Straw Bride
Karen Witemeyer

Yesterday's Tides
Roseanna M White

Dangerous Beauty
Melissa Koslin

When the Day Comes
Gabrielle Meyer

A Distant Melody
Sarah Sundin

Sweet Briar Cottage
Denise Hunter

An Uncommon Courtship
Kristi Ann Hunter

Things I Never Told You
Beth K Vogt

Autumn Brides
Novella Collection

Afraid of the Light
Cynthia Ruchti

Dear Mr. Knightley
Katherine Reay

Dear Henry, Love Edith
Becca Kinzer

Three Weddings & A Giggle
Novella Collection

With Every Letter
Sarah Sundin

More Than Word Can Say
Karen Witemeyer

The Extraordinary Deaths
of Mrs. Kip Sara Brunsvold

Credit and Thanks for the beautiful book bracket goes to my talented best friend Jennifer Klotz. 


No comments:

Post a Comment