Sunday, December 31, 2023

Countdown to 2024...Favorite Books of 2023

It's hard to believe 2023 is coming to a close. There were so many fantastic books I read. Narrowing it down to just my top 5 favorites proved impossible, so I absolutely had to add a 6th book last minute. 

These books made my list because of the unique characters, compelling plots with endings that stay with you long after you've closed the book. You'll want to re-read these books to catch things you may have missed the first time reading. 

In no particular order here are my top 6 books of 2023. Did any of these books make it on your favorites list? Any books I'm leaving out? I'd love to hear your thoughts!


                                                               You can read my review here.



                                                            You can read my review here


                                                         You can read my review here




                                                     You can read my review here



                                                    You can read my review here



Time always flies when I am reading, but this year especially, it felt like time flew in general. I am looking forward to all the new books and authors I will discover in 2024 and I cannot wait to continue this reading adventure with you. Thank you for being here with me and celebrating books. 

Happy New Year! 

Emilee

No comments:

Post a Comment